The holiday season is certainly a great time to remember those who are important to us and who have helped us throughout the year. Shopping for gifts can sometimes be difficult – especially if there’s someone in your life who already has it all. Shopping for dads, boyfriends, and husbands can sometimes feel this way.
If you’re not looking to do another year of socks and t-shirts as gifts, then check out the list below for some ideas for the car lover in your life that they’ll actually enjoy receiving.
Cool Tech & Gadgets for Car Lovers
Ranging from dash cams to portable car vacuums. If your guy is into his car and likes to keep it fresh and clean inside you can certainly please with tech gadgets. Depending what kind of car he has and what he’s into you could pick up something in various price ranges. Some of the newest gadgets of 2021 include:
- Wireless Phone Chargers to keep the dash and console clear of wires and clutter.
- Smart Tire Safety Monitor so you always know that your tires are operating at peak performance.
- Portable Power Amplifier – so you never have to worry about jump starts or power loss anywhere you go. (Great for the adventurist and off-road lover too!)
- Heated Travel Mug – for the coffee lover and road warrior. They simply use the USB charger to keep their coffee hot for the whole ride.
- Car Tracker. Yep. If the car means that much to them, get them a tracker so they can always keep tabs on it.
- Dashboard Cam – These devices have been around for a while now but the tech is improving and they’re getting really discreet and sleek looking. A great safety item to capture all the happenings in and around the vehicle.
Traditional Gift Ideas for Car Guys (and Girls)
If you want to go more traditional with your gift, there are some tried and true options for car lovers that please each and every year.
- Cleaning Supplies – Splurge and get them some of the higher-end polishes and cleaning products for their stash. If they like to keep their car super clean, they’ll love receiving this as a gift.
- Gift Card – You can never go wrong with a gift card to the car wash, gas station, local auto parts store – or even a custom shop. Anything that will help curb the cost of their expensive hobby will surely be welcomed.
- Garage Items – If he prefers to do the wrenching himself, then some tools or items to help organize and keep their garage clean may be the right thing to grab. There’s always a missing wrench or socket or a more comfortable creeper to slide under the vehicle that you can gift them.